18 March, 2017
HR Manager roles & Responsibilities
1. Development of the HR department.
2. Recruiting and Staffing.
3. Introduction to latest recruits and On-boarding.
4. Create HR policies after understanding the needs of the company and ensure they are implemented.
5. Maintain Attendance and Leave records.
6. Performance management and Employee engagement.
7. Statutory Compliance.
8. Exit Formalities.
9. Compensation and Benefits.
10. Fully understand Company Policies and ensure they are followed by one and all.
11. Talent development.
12. Learning and Development.
13. Health and Safety.
– Masters Degree in Management
– 3 to 5 years of Full Time work experience. (Preferably in an Infra Company)
– MS Office
– Proficiency in English, Telugu and Hindi.
Salary – 35,000-40,000 INR.3G HRServices