22 August, 2016
- Design and implement Development, Integration and QA tools to maximize ABIE departmental
- Design and implement test automation frameworks and product abstraction layers to ensure
automation sustainability and maintainability.
- Create and design reporting metrics, databases and dashboards
- Write scripts (bash, perl, python, etc.) for tools, build and integration teams
- Work with product release teams to drive improvements in our tool chain, automation, build and
- Work with Test Engineers and Developers to identify and resolve pain-points and inefficiencies.
- Work with fellow SDET’s and Test Engineers to disseminate technical knowledge.
Must Have Skills
- 2+ years of experience designing, scoping and implementing a software development project
- 4+ years of experience programming in an Object Orientated Program Language ( C#).
- 2+ years of experience using scripting language.(Perl, Python, PHP, etc)
- 2+ years of Database/SQL experience (Oracle, MySQL, SQL Server, etc)
Good To Have Skills
- Experienced developing web services in REST and SOAP
- Continuous Integration and Build experience (Jenkins, Hudson, Cruise Control)
- Hands-on experience creating a test automation framework
- Knowledge of Web Application technology, including Windows IIS, Linux, Apache and .NET.
- Unit Test Framework experience (NUnit, JUnit, Jasmine, etc.)
- System Administration experience (Linux, Windows)
- Highly self-motivated, goal-oriented, and self-directed.
- Able to work with minimal supervision and prioritize work to meet deadlines.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Excellent Communication and interpersonal skills.
- Virtual Machine administration experience.
if u have strong in automation testing+ c# hands on Programming knowledge jeal to working in Product base company ( as Sr. QA Engineer-Automation testing ) share ur cv to email@example.com | www.3ghrservices.com3G HRServices