OPERATIONS MANAGER in facilities management
18 March, 2017
Experience – 5-10 years
- P & L Responsibility and accountability for site/s allotted
- Getting the Cost sheet and Agreement in place for all the sites.
- Minimum wages approval as per latest wages notification
- Ensuring the monthly invoices is processed by preparing bills.
- Payment collection follow up
- Responsible for the smooth on-site operations through the team at site
- Understanding the contract and Scope of Work – Technical/Soft Services and Allied
- Compliance audits, KF QAP audits
- Interaction in Team Bonding
- Involvement right from recruitment of right staff for the right role
- Major role in training immediate team during induction
- Training and guiding the team on developmental activities
- Process Orientation and ensuring the implementation of KF WOW
- Share Incidents reports, Presenting MMR, Sharing appreciation mails & DSR
- Prepared guidelines with timelines for Site Managers to share the compliance documents.
- Address such gaps whenever interact with them in person, on phone/ mails.
- Monthly meeting with clients
- MMR and SLA review
- Design and implement standard preventive maintenance checklists.
- Carry out due diligence checks on a regular basis.
- Advise the Site Manager/team on implementing various cost effective measures.
- Ensure compliance of all requirements under the Contract Labor Act.
- Highlighting manpower requirement to HR
- Ensure adherence to policies and procedures applicable to the FM function.
Professional experience and Competency Profile
- Qualifications/ Education –Degree / Diploma in Engineering (Electrical / Mechanical).
- Hotel Management
- Career Experience –Overall experience of 10 years of which hands on experience of 4-6 years in Facility Management Operations or operations in service industry (FM / Hospitality / IPC /Service industry preferred).
- Ex-Army / Navy personnel could also be considered.
- Particular Aptitudes/Skills –
- People skills.
- Leadership skills.
- Marketing & Networking skills
- Patience and perseverance.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Computer literate and internet savvy
For Further Details Contact