30 July, 2016
Technical Support Representative
Technical Support Representatives are responsible for providing customer service and technical support to customers who contact us via telephone & e-mail.
- College Graduation
- At least 2 years of experience using Internet, Web-based services, etc.
- Microsoft Requirements: Preferred
- Excel: 1+ to 2 years required
- Word: 1+ to 2 years required
- At least 2 years of experience supporting customers using web-based services
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Positive attitude and team player
Answer customers’ questions, both technical and service related) and resolve concerns in a timely and efficient manner (within 24 hours whenever possible) via telephone, e-mail, on-line, etc.
- Work on Customer Relations projects as necessary
- Understand products serviced and systems used
- Prioritize tasks in fast-paced environment
- Early Morning (earliest 6 a.m.) and weekend shifts may be required
- Deep understanding of the technical environment in which EBSCO’s products are used (Internet, Web-based services, etc.)
- Advocate on behalf of customers for issues, enhancements and defects
- Act as liaison between customer and internal groups as necessary
- Ensure all customer communication and activities are logged
- Follow up with customers as necessary to ensure their issues have been resolved
- Willing to work in the early Morning shifts