THE WORKING JOURNALISTS (FIXATION OF RATES OF WAGES) ACT, 1958
ACT NO. 29 OF 1958 1* [16th September, 1958.]
An Act to provide for the fixation of rates of wages in respect of working journalists and for matters connected therewith.
BE it enacted by Parliament in the Ninth Year of the Republic of India as follows:-
- Short Title
- Constitution of Committee
- Functions of Committee
- Powers of Committee
- Power of Central Government to enforce recommendations of Committee
- Working journalists entitled to wages at rates not less than those specified in the order
- Review of order of Central Government
- Recovery of money due to working journalists.